Mindfulness Challenge 2019 at Sugar Ridge
Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre is delighted to be hosting Mindfulness Challenge 2019! The program will be live streamed from Toronto.
5720 Forgets Road, Wyebridge (near Midland) (click here for map)
Saturday, November 9
noon - 4:15 pm
- 11:30 Registration opens
- 11:45 Settle In
- Noon Meditate-athon begins
- 4:00 pm Meditate-athon ends, prizes
- 4:15 pm End of program
How it works:
Mindfulness Challenge 2019 works like a walkathon or bikeathon - you ask people to sponsor you. We’ll provide you with the latest tools and great ideas to make it easy to reach your fundraising goal. We ask that when you register, you set a fundraising goal of at least $100. Check out the great fundraising prizes!
Eating a mindful snack is part of the program. We'll provide apples and granola bars. Or feel free to bring your own ready-to-eat snack.
What to Bring
- We invite you to practice kindness by choosing a snack that does not harm animals or the planet.
Cash & Cheque Donations
- Yoga mat - You can bring your own or there are mats available at Sugar Ridge
- Sitting Cushion - If you want a sitting cushion, please bring your own, or there are some available at Sugar Ridge. If you want to sit in a chair, we will provide one.
- Water bottle
- Comfortable clothing suitable for sitting or gentle yoga
- Blanket or sweater in case you get cold
- Cash or cheques sponsors gave you
We will be able to accept donations, including any cash or cheques your sponsors gave you, and any top-up donations you wish to make. Please bring any cash or cheque donations to the event! For donors who want tax receipts, we'll need their address, postal code and email.
Please help us by entering your "offline" donations (cash or cheque) before you get here. Just login to the Participant Centre, click "Offline Pledges" (2nd from the right), and enter their info. You'll need their full name and address, including postal code, for them to get a tax receipt. You can use their email or your own.
Or fill in one of our downloadable, printable Multi-Donation forms.
The Challenge will be held at Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre, 5720 Forgets Road, Wyebridge (near Midland) (click here for map). It's a short drive north of Barrie.